Whether you're an expert or a first time paddler, we offer paddle board and equipment rentals that get you on the water and having fun in no time.
- Rentals start at $29 per person for a two-hour session (dockside tutorial included)
$12 per each additional hour
DEALS for Booking In Advance
- $48 for 4 hours ($5 Savings)
- Perfect for a "float trip" style paddle day.
- Pack a lunch and head out to explore the lake!
- $80 for 8 hours
- Add a paddle board to your pontoon boat to take your own "floating island" anywhere on the lake!
Intro to Paddle Boarding
- Safety and Self Rescue
- Paddle Technique
- Basic Turns
- Getting Comfortable
Paddle Tech 1
- A deeper look at the more technical aspects of stand up paddling
- Size the paddle to fit your specific stroke
- Optimize muscle power and efficiency
- Take SUP to the next level with core workouts, drills and on-board excercises.
- Pilates-style fitness classes to build strength. *NEW*
Throughout the summer we offer a wide range of events to bring the paddle tribe closer together and give you more reasons to get out on the water with other paddlers.
- Full Moon Float
- 4th of July Fireworks Show/Paddle
- Group Retreat Floats
- Fishing Floats
- Races *NEW*
- Shoreline Cleanups *NEW*
If you want to branch out to other lakes we can bring you the equipment for a guided tour.
This service is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and is reserved for smaller groups of 4 boards or less.
- Table Rock Lake
- Lake Taneycomo
- Springfield Lake